Ever Been So Angry…
- Shawna is Harassing Me Again
- Lunar Eclipse and the Winter Solstice
- Male Sexual Dysfunction, Is it Just in Your Head?
- The Morning After
- Back to Counseling
- Shawna the Abominable Cunt and the Protective Order
- The Gloves are Off!
- Is a Truce with Shawna in the Cards?
- Recovery Is Still a Challenge
- The Rules of Jen
About BipolarChick (599 posts)
I’m a thirty-something bipolar woman, an advanced tech agent with a pay tv provider, tax preparer for a local charity, current Tulsa inhabitant, and I’m one credit shy of an Associate Degree in Liberal Arts. I’m working on recovery from self-injury and working toward stabilizing my bipolar symptoms. Recovery is very important to me. I’ve been mostly single the past few years and plagued by a seemingly never-ending series of jackasses, assholes, and married men. I have no children of my own, but I have lots of nieces and nephews I love to spoil.