Archive for August 12, 2009
Whenever Shawna’s face enters my mind I cringe because I want to choke the shit out of her. I don’t literally want to kill her, but I am still angry with her for manipulating my brother into marrying her. I am still enraged with her because their “happy” family is based on a big fat lie and the longer it takes for the truth to come out my baby brother is going to be even more heartbroken and devastated.
For the past eight months or so, Shawna has been in limbo between those two lists. At several points of our twelve year friendship I loved her like a sister. I was mad as hell at her for stabbing me in the back a few times during that same timeframe. However, I always forgave her misdeeds because she would be there for me when I really needed her. It’s different this time. How do I forgive her for what she did to my brother and our family while she is still doing it?
- my ex-stepfather [↩]
- one of my mom’s exes who molested me [↩]
- the ex-step uncle that raped me [↩]
- my sister, Tara’s mother – who kept us apart for years, then Tara died [↩]
- ex-best friend who betrayed me [↩]
- Zane’s future ex-wife [↩]
- Greg’s baby momma [↩]
- bitch sisters that jumped me on my 17th birthday [↩]
- a neighbor that molested and tried to kidnap me [↩]
- my father [↩]