Top 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Might have Bipolar Disorder
10. She is a natural blond AND still has an IQ of 140.
9. She thinks PMS is for wimps.
8. There are times in the year were she STOPS talking.
7. She is the one in the Club dancing with glow sticks for hours without taking a break.
6. She takes drugs to have a normal state instead of freaking out.
5. One word – EXTREME
4. Always interesting.
3. DON’T PISS HER OFF.
2. Never any problem with money, because she will have spent it all.
And the Number One Sign You Know Your Girl Friend is Bipolar.
1. She is the most altruistic, sexually adventurous, interesting, moody, optimistic, smart, pessimistic, creative, caring, beautiful, sexy, hyper-sexual, loving person you will ever have the honor to meet.
This is the humorous version… click here for the serious version.
About BipolarChick (604 posts)
I'm a thirty-something bipolar woman. I'm working on recovery from self-injury and managing my bipolar symptoms. Recovery is very important to me. I'm also a newlywed. Until I met my amazing husband I had been plagued by a seemingly never-ending series of jackasses, assholes, and married men. I have lots of nieces and nephews I love to spoil and I recently gave birth to my miracle baby. After a heartless corporation fired me mostly due to my disability, I started my own home massage studio. I closed my business after I got pregnant and I'm currently stay-at-home wife and mother. I haven't self-injured in over 3 years and I've been able to successfully manage my bipolar episodes since 2013.